Thursday 8 May 2014

Venice

After preparing my presentation about Italy and seeing that its so beautiful I have decided that I want to go to Venice.I want to go to Venice because I find it amazing that most poeple that live there don't use cars as transport,they use gondolas.They use gondolas because Venice is full of canals and most peoples houses are located on these canals.I first would like to learn a littel bit of Italian to be able to get to know some people and to be able to comuicate with people and learn more about the Italina culture and Venice.I am hoping to go this summer in August with one of my friends.I have never been on a journey without my mum so I bet that I am going to be very nervous and clumsy on the trip,but I am defenetley very looking forward to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment