Friday 28 February 2014

Writing advanced test


1.Hello,

I would love to go running with you in the morning but I can't.Soon I will have to start working mornings and afternoons and I won't have any time to do anything.But,I do know some very good gyms around here like Lane Street Gym,it's next to the big supermarket,I always go there.I think twice a week is al right but if you really want to get fit and healthy I would go four times a week.Of course I can teach you how to swim and we could probably go together every sunday morning if you want to,I love swimming!

2.Hi Jack,
I have read the book and I have also seen the film and I can tell you that the book is much better.The film isn't even like the book beacause everything is diferent and all of the names of the characters too!.The book is great,it's very interesting beacause they dont miss one single detail,I absolutly loved it!.Maybe you might like a bit more the film if you aren't a book lover like me.I would advise you to read it,and if you read it,when you finish it please right back to me and tell me what you think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment