Monday 3 February 2014

Orphan Black

This TV serie is about cloning and I absolutly loved it.The first time we watched the first episode in class I amidetly went home and started to watch the series.Now I have seen all of the first sesason and I have to wait in till april to see season 2,its a long time to wait!.I would recomend a lot of people to watch it,its very interesting and intriging beacause you never know what is going to happen and I love these tipes of series.It all starts when Sarah Manning is at the train station and she sees a women that looks very worried and sad,she decides to see whats wrong.When she is about to say something to this women she turns round looking exactly like Sarah and jumps in front of a train to kill herself,after that  Sarah robes her bag and her identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment