Sunday 8 June 2014

Looking back on my blog.

1.Ca you see an improvement on your level of English in these two years?Where,for example?
I think my English has improved because I have had more practice,I have aproved a lot with my writing.

2.Which activity best shows your level of English?
The activity that shows my level of english  are probably writing tasks

3.Wich activities were really USEFUL  for you to improve your English?Why?
Writing on my blog has improved my English.Because the hardest thing for me is writing in english

4.Wich activities did you not find useful to learn English?Why not?
I think that they were all useful to learn English

5.Which activities would you like to do again next year to keep on improving your English?
I would quite like to keep on doing my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment