Saturday 29 March 2014

The gimcana suprise!

This monday one of my best friends Tatiana Suffern is going to go to France to study at a school french and other languages for 3 months.I cant believe that I wont see her for all that time,but I hope she will come down a few days during that time to see us.On friday we prepared a gimcana for her because she had always wanted to do one and we fought that it would be a great goodbye suprise for her.Me and all of the other girls prepared some brownies and the clues to find the different places.We had a great time and I think she really liked it especially the brownies that Noa made that wer very tasty,she would be an amazing chef!.We are going to miss her so much but I know its going to be a great experience for her and that she will have lots of new friends and storys to tell us when she gets back!

No comments:

Post a Comment