Sunday 6 October 2013

My future.

I have choosen to do batxillerat beacuse I think it would be good for my future.I will try to do my best and to concentrate more in class than last year and also to get higher notes so I can pass all of the subjects.Now that I am 16 i would like to work some where to have more money to be able to buy anything I want and also beacuse I would like to buy myself a car when I'm 18.After batxillerat I am not shore what I want to do but I have to ideas,as a criminolagist or to be a chef,they are two very diferent jobs but I love cooking and I love watching Criminal Minds and CSI Las Vegas.But I am not very shore if I will be able to be any of those things beacuse I am finding batxillerat very hard and complicated and if I repeat I dont want to do batxillerat again and that would mean that I am not capable to go to universaty that is even harder than batxillerat.So if that happened I will do a PQPI and after that a Cicle Superior and maybe universaty.I hope everything goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment